Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Doidoi! Show your assets

07 December, 2006

Mispronunciation = Noob shit??


Woah woah woah.. my virgin post! haha! so fun! blogging .. I always thought that I would never venture into the world of blogging. But seeing MS0501 blog away during lessons or updating their daily lives on this online journal.. can say my hands got itchy haha


Ok la back to topic... In Singapore , nobody really gives a damn about how you pronounce certain words la unless your in MS or gonna be a hardcore journalist next time. I mean seriously leh... who the hell cares if you pronounce sit as "seat" when the person understands you la ... typical MS mentality to correct my lousy pronunciation like sitting on the toilet bowl to pang sai and read newspaper...hor jessica?? haha not really insulting u la but hor... aiya you know I dont really care about my grammar, vocab, sentence construction... so you all dont act all anal when my sentence like bei kan ok??? andre also... keep pestering me to correct my vocab and sentence... all of you sound like nagging ah MAs leh... "darryn dont be like a hokkien beng leh" or like andre "wah lau.. your sentence ar..." okok i admit my engrish bei kan :(( haha.. anyway doesnt mean my pronunciation bei kan means other aspects stinks ma tio bo :D


Actually duno what to blog so just start on such a bo liaos thing now haha... duno whether gonna blog more sai in the future not... so boring nowadays... and not really into politics and crap like that... lol... ok la time to go do work :D


/wrist :)

darryn

2 Comments:

At December 7, 2006 at 2:25 AM , Blogger velda said...

u believe i flame? ahhaha.

 
At December 7, 2006 at 10:04 PM , Blogger AZMI YUSRI said...

Hey bradder, set up a proper tagboard leh. So that people like me can flame ur brand new blog. Hahaha...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting