Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Doidoi! Show your assets

08 December, 2006

Untitled - Simple Plan












haha back to blogging la . too damn sian at home. nothing to do... waiting for work to come hahaha.. think I keep my blog updated with a cute gif. file or cute picture haha. like this then got steady stream of supporters ma hor :) .. see ... I so considerate to think of such things to perk my blog up... thank me alot man my avid readers HAHAHAHA. just crapping la .. nothing much to say..


had a really nice chit - chatting session with andy and vel last nights under the stars. star gazing and talking really can bring out the true emoticon in you LOL. haiz. back to the damn title. haha


this song has been with me since poly started till now I feel that its like the best f***ing song to describe someone when they are down and out hahaha. this song has been with me through thick and thin man, can say its more dependable then people because when I get all emo , people tell me to cut it out ! O_O!!!! at least the song doesnt ask me to shut the hell up and stop acting emo :(... but this song really emotional what haha. This song is about losing someone... although not in the same context as the song la.. choy no one will tio bang by car so easily ok hahaha.


Some of the lyrics I wanna point out :

How could this happen to me?
I've made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
Everybody's screaming
I try to make a sound
But no one hears me
I'm slipping off the edge
I'm hanging by a thread
I wanna start this over again
So I try to hold onto
A time when nothing mattered
And I can't explain what happened
And I can't erase the things that I've done
No I can't

--------------------------------------------------------------
hardcore emo lol! but so damn well description. haiz what's done is done. cant turn back time oh oh oh. anyhow, ありがとうございます ベルダ ,アンヂ さん.みな がんばって!!everything will be fine after some time hahaha! must be strong :)
p.s. I thought I saw a shooting star... maybe perhaps?? haha
我后悔我没有去珍惜你。一切已经太迟了。无法往回前事。 =(

/wrist :)
darryn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting