Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Doidoi! Show your assets

21 December, 2006

退後





我知道我们都没有错

只是放手会比较好过

最美的爱情

回忆里待续


The importance of realising how the other party feel. lol... maybe it just suddenly hit me that its essential to let go when you feel that the other is doing great with their lives. being happy and free among their friends and knowing that he/she already forgotten about the hurt/sadness during a r/s. re-awakening as a new individual to face obstacles in life, thats what everybody wants :) and thats what my goal for new year is LOL. time to change and be a better person man haha. All this times I been trying to change, was for you solely. but i realise the importance of changing for myself instead of others.


maybe its time I really learn how to let things go hahaha. those fond memories will forever be etched in my heart and mind. thanks for being a part of my life.


and its also important to know who to trust. as they always say, you wont know till you observe and learn from those mistakes of trusting the wrong person. haha. guess its true. well lemme tell those who wanna cross me, dont forget I can do it 10times better then you if I really want it to happen ;) . just a warning lo hahaha. I can focus myself to be very vengeful as well, if you wanna see that side la hahaha! theres always 2 sides to a person, dont force me to show the other side haha, if i cant take it then too damn bad :) never underestimate my power of logical reasoning and being observant. haha :0


for those that were there during the tough times, I hereby thank you all :) you know who you are, I lazy to type the names haha. but thanks alot.


merry x'mas all!!!!!!


/wrist :)

darryn



1 Comments:

At December 29, 2006 at 10:13 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

i don't like this song.
i seriously don't. XD

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting